Learn about the goal of m+ funds, their distinct categories, design principles, how advisors are deploying the funds in a portfolio setting, and more.
Simplified Access to Defined Outcomes
m+ funds provide a defined outcome return on a specified ETF at a specified maturity date. The funds are intended to provide investors enhanced control over investment results, compared to other alternatives, with a predetermined amount of downside protection, enhanced upside, or both.
All m+ funds are registered under the Investment Company Act of 1940 and are publicly offered funds that:
• Are built on a fiduciary framework1
• Provide daily liquidity at the fund’s net-asset-value (NAV)
• Contain no corporate or bank credit issues
• Are not listed on any securities exchange
• Can be customized to meet certain objectives
m+ Family of Funds
Learn more about m+ family of Funds
1. m+ funds hold a static portfolio of exchange listed assets (exchange listed options backed by the Options Clearing Corp) in a 40 Act Registered fund (“UIT”) whereby Alaia Capital LLC is a “Portfolio Consultant” to the Trust
Securities products and services are offered by iCapital Markets LLC, a registered broker-dealer, member FINRA and SIPC, and an affiliate of iCapital, Inc. These registrations and memberships in no way imply that the SEC, FINRA, or SIPC have endorsed any of the entities, products, or services discussed herein. Alaia Capital LLC and m+ funds are affiliated with iCapital Markets LLC. “iCapital” and “iCapital Network” are registered trademarks of Institutional Capital Network, Inc.
Powering the Global Alternatives Marketplace
The world’s premier Asset Management Firms, Banks and Wirehouses accelerate their alternative distribution efforts with iCapital’s digital technology.
Powering Financial Advisors’ Access to Alternatives
Many of the industry’s top fund managers rely on iCapital’s distribution to scale their fundraising on our Flagship Platform.
Powering Wealth Management’s Growth
Leveraging iCapital’s technology platform helps top wealth managers deliver high-quality alternatives investment opportunities to their clients with efficiency and ease.